Huskies Athletic Boosters Scholarship Applications Now Being Accepted!
Please follow this link to access the application:
- Parents must be current and active members of the Husky Athletic Booster Club. Membership dues are due before scholarship application is accepted.
- Student athlete must be a high school senior planning on pursuing a post high school degree
- Student must have a seven semester accumulative GPA of 3.0
- Student athlete must have a written recommendation from a coach
- Student athlete must submit a short essay on “What Athletic Involvement Has Meant to Me”
- Student athlete must provide a copy of high school transcript
- Complete one page application
- Attach recommendation from coach
- Provide copy of transcript
- Attach one page essay on “What Athletic Involvement Has Meant to Me”
- Submit to Athletic Director, Tony Tallent by Monday April 29, 2022.
Scholarship applications will be reviewed by a committee and will be announced before the end of the school year. Scholarship money ($500) will be sent directly to the school the winner chooses to attend as soon as the applicant presents a copy of an acceptance letter to the Huskie Athletic Booster Club Treasurer.